Spire Healthcare is the second largest private hospital provider in the UK, with 39 hospitals and 13 clinics nationwide. The company is built on a heritage of almost 30 years’ experience running successful private hospitals and offers a full range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services.
Spire Hartswood Hospital is a 49 bed hospital with 4 theatres and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities including Spire Specialist Care Centre in Chelmsford.
Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Hours – Full time 37.5 hrs per week
Shift pattern - worked over 4 - 5 days per week, one of which is a Saturday (07.30 – 16.30) though this can be alternate weeks
This role has an on call commitment up to weekly
Salary – £15,210.00 + 3% shift disturbance allowance
You will form part of an already established, professional, friendly theatre team, to assist the perioperative team to provide exemplary care within the operating suite.
1. Undertake routine tasks related to patient’s health and well being.
2. Assist in the delivery of care to meet patients’ health and wellbeing needs
3. Establish and maintain communication with people on routine care matters
4. Contribute to own personal development.
5. Assist in maintaining own and others’ health and safety and security.
6. Assist in maintaining and developing services.
7. Ensure own actions help to maintain quality.
8. Ensure own actions support equality, diversity and rights.
9. Move patients, surgical equipment and other resources.
10. Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
Experience: Previous Theatre experience is an advantage but not essential
Behaviours: flexible, adaptable, good team player, enthusiastic & able to fit into a small team
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening, eyesight tests, childcare vouchers, cycle to work gym membership, transport season ticket loans and a motivating workplace environment.
All applications for this vacancy should be received by 16th June 2017.
An enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service or Disclosure Scotland will be applied for in the event of a successful application.
If you have problems applying, contact
"CLICK HERE TO APPLY"