Thank you for your interest in working for Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Any general recruitment queries, please contact our recruitment team on 01726 873230
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust prides itself in striving to be an employer of choice.
Our Trust objectives are:
- To deliver high quality care, safe and accessible services.
- To maximise the potential of our workforce to deliver high quality care to patients
- To achieve best value and ensure the Trust is sustainable and financially sound into the future
- To diversify and develop services that meet commissioner and service user needs and expectations
- To improve health and wellbeing by working in partnership to create life opportunities for our clients
This exciting opportunity has arisen for a position within the Health Visitor/School Nursing Service supporting the health needs of children and families who live in Cornwall.
This post will suit anyone who is open to new challenges and is motivated and committed to work in the best interests of children, young people and their families, whilst learning new skills and knowledge needed to deliver health visitor/school nursing services.
This is a part time position working 0900 to 1700, 30 hours a week term-time only.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01726 873230